Dhow Cruise Creek
The dhow has long been used as a trading vehicle, navigating along the coasts of Eastern Arabia and East Africa laden with cargo such as fruits and various types of merchandise. Today, you can still see dhows traveling between the East Africa and the Persian Gulf, carrying dates and mangrove timber.
You can experience the romance of sailing on one of these graceful wooden vehicles with our special Dhow Cruise Dinner package. Even better, the cruise takes place at night, so you can enjoy the breathtaking sight of Dubai by night, all lit up like a Christmas tree. Whether you’re with your family or enjoying a romantic vacation with your special someone, our Dhow Cruise will surely leave you with memories that you will treasure forever, and will be a highlight of your visit to Dubai.
From your hotel or residence in Dubai, we’ll take you to where the dhow is moored so that you can begin your cruise down the Dubai creek. As you enjoy your delicious barbecue buffet dinner, you’ll also be entertained by the special live entertainment numbers we have prepared just for you, including a belly dance done to traditional Arabian music, a magic show and a Tanora Dance. And at the end of your romantic journey, we will take you back to your hotel.
- Pick from your location
- 2 Hours cruising in dubai marina
- Fully air conditioned lower & open air upper deck
- Your choice of access to lower or upper deck table
- Red carpet welcome with soft juice, dates & coffee
- Arabic sweets & fresh fruits
- unlimited refreshment of cold drink, water bottle, juice
- 5 Star International Buffet including live stations, Arabic appetizers, grilled meats, fresh salads, delicious Arabic sweets
- Family Entertainment
- Egyptian artist performance ( known as Tanoura Dance Show )
- Drop back your location
- Pickup Time: 7:00pm – 7:30pm
- Drop off time : 10.30pm – 11:30pm
Terms & Conditions
- All Prices are on sharing basis.
- Private transport can be organized on request
- Suitable for all age groups
- Children above 10 years will be charge as adult and less than 3 years will be free
- There will be no bally dance and musical programmes during Islamic Occasions and in the Holy Month of Ramadan as per law.
- Cancellation should be before 24 hours
- 100% Charge for no-shows or cancellations made on same time
- Rates will be subject to change without further notice